Ethics & values
The main norms and standards of Werelhave Belgium are:
Wereldhave Belgium operates its business in an open and honest way, based on integrity and trust.
- We uphold the law and we operate in accordance with high ethical standards. We also expect this from our partners, contractors and suppliers.
- Both Wereldhave Belgium and its employees are prohibited from paying or receiving any bribes or other inappropriate benefits.
- All company funds, assets and liabilities are recorded in accordance with the company's relevant accounting procedures.
- Wereldhave Belgium operates in accordance with generally accepted corporate governance principles. Every quarter, we provide reliable information about our activities and financial situation.
- Wereldhave Belgium's decision-making prioritises its own interests, because it is entirely independent and free from any arrangements or agreements with any competitor.
- Human rights are respected in all its activities.
Further information can be found in the code of ethics and the business integrity policy that all our employees have committed to.